For today’s Blogmas instalment, I thought I would put together a list of stocking filler ideas. I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love opening a stocking on Christmas morning. In my house, it has always been the first thing we do on the big day as even to this day my brother and I go and sit in bed with my mum and opening all the stocking pressies.
For this list of stocking filler ideas, I have taken inspiration from my mum who puts together the perfect balance of treats and necessities to form our stockings. I’ve also added a few new ideas I have come up with to spice things up a little.
- Chocolate Orange – a classic – am I right?
- Scratch Cards – I love getting a selection of scratch cards on Christmas morning despite my brother always winning more than me!
- Socks – because who doesn’t love a new pair of xmas pressies
- Face Masks
- Puzzle Books
- Nail Polish
- Tolietries – I love getting a fancy imperial leather foam body wash or some body spray etc
- A Gift Voucher – a smaller amount for a trip to a coffee shop maybe?
- Bath Bomb
- A CD/DVD
- Lip Balm/Scrub
- Sweet Tube – is it Christmas without getting one of those sweetie tubes
- Trivia Cards/Top Trumps/Quote Cards
- A Candle
- Car Accessories – air freshener, ice scraper etc
- Memory Stick
- Golf/Tennis Balls – for that sports lover or golfer dad
- Speciality Tea/Coffe
There we have it – twenty stocking filler ideas to spark inspiration this Christmas!
What are your go to stocking gifts?