It’s no secret that I absolutely love Christmas. However, this time of year can also be extremely busy and chaotic. I feel like I have been going non-stop and have found it difficult to do anything for myself in between work and uni and other commitments. It is my last day in work tomorrow so I am SO excited to have a bit of time to relax and practice some typical self care in the last few days before Christmas.
I thought I would share a few Christmas pamper essentials to give you inspiration to take some well earned self care or just have a festive pamper sesh!
- New/fresh PJs and Sheets – is there any better feeling than getting into bed in brand new PJs with fresh sheets?
- Bubble Bath and Bath Bombs – run yourself a hot bath with all the works to really relax and unwind
- Candles – light your fave Christmassy candle whenever you can to give you those festive vibes and create a calming environment
- Face Masks – why not give your skin some love with a face mask
- Paint your Nails – I have just had my Christmas manicure done at a local salon that I always use but I plan on painting my toe nails after I’ve had a nice soak in the tub
- Tidy your Room – this might sound a bit random but clean room = clear head. It is some much nicer to relax in a tidy space.
- Christmas Playlist – create a playlist with all your favourite festive tunes to play whilst you treat yourself to all of the above.
Self care is so much more than just the things I have listed but it is a good start to give yourself a break and a bit of you time. Remember to take care of yourself and I hope you all have a relaxing Christmas.